Soccer Mania Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Forums For The Growing Soccer Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wigan vs. Chelsea Match Preview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yanawang
Soccer Player
Soccer Player
yanawang

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2012-04-22

Wigan vs. Chelsea Match Preview  Empty
PostSubject: Wigan vs. Chelsea Match Preview    Wigan vs. Chelsea Match Preview  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:14 am

Wigan vs. Chelsea Match Preview  English+premier+league+-+2
With Chelsea losing the community shield they will want to start the new Premier League campaign with a win. So I have them to score more than 2 here at Wigan.

Chelsea looked good in the first half against City causing a few problems for City but with the sending off City were just to strong to hang on to the 1-0 lead they had.

Maybe more importantly was seeing Torres net a goal, after last season he will want to start off well here and Wigan will be a perfect opportunity for him.

Wigan, while last season miraculously survived the drop with a great run of form towards the end but I can't see them starting as well this season.

Chelsea squad has strengthened in an attacking sense and Wigan are shaky at the best of times at the back so I see Chelsea scoring 2 or more here with ease. Wigan may get one back but they will need to out score an attacking Chelsea to stay in the match.
Back to top Go down

Wigan vs. Chelsea Match Preview
Page 1 of 1