Soccer Mania Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Forums For The Growing Soccer Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm New to This Forum!

Go down 
+2
fenglingling
Eduardo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Eduardo
Fan
Fan
Eduardo

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-04-11

I'm New to This Forum! Empty
PostSubject: I'm New to This Forum!   I'm New to This Forum! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:50 pm

Hello Soccer Mania's members! I love to play soccer and practice outside on my backyard every single day. My favorite position in soccer is the goalkeeper position, I personally think it is very fun. If you want to check my soccer forum out, just click on my signature, you don't have to if you don't want to.
Back to top Go down
fenglingling
Fan
Fan
fenglingling

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: burberry   I'm New to This Forum! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:41 pm

Franchisees say McDonald's expansive menu—it offers everything from high-priced salads and cheap snack wraps to cappuccinos
gucci
and smoothies—appeals to a broader swath of consumers. In its latest quarter, McDonald's revenue rose 5% and its net income was up 12%, while Burger King's latest quarterly revenue fell 1% and its profit was down almost 17%.
burberry
Several restaurant chains have gone private this year, perhaps due to relatively low valuations that have attracted buyers.
coach
Rubio's Restaurants was recently taken private by Mill Road Capital; CKE Restaurants, owner of Hardee's and Carl's Jr., was
sold to Columbia Lake Acquisition Holdings, an affiliate of Apollo Management VII LP; and earlier this week, Logan's Roadhouse, a casual-dining chain, announced it would be sold to Kelso & Co.
Back to top Go down
fenglingling123
Fan
Fan
fenglingling123

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: louis vuitton handbags   I'm New to This Forum! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:39 am

Franchisees say McDonald's expansive menu—it offers everything from high-priced salads and

cheap snack wraps to cappuccinos
authentic louis vuitton
and smoothies—appeals to a broader swath of consumers. In its latest quarter, McDonald's

revenue rose 5% and its net income was up 12%, while Burger King's latest quarterly revenue

fell 1% and its profit was down almost 17%.
louis vuitton handbags
Several restaurant chains have gone private this year, perhaps due to relatively low

valuations that have attracted buyers. Rubio's Restaurants was recently taken private by

Mill Road Capital; CKE Restaurants, owner of Hardee's and Carl's Jr., was
louis vuitton
sold to Columbia Lake Acquisition Holdings, an affiliate of Apollo Management VII LP; and

earlier this week, Logan's Roadhouse, a casual-dining chain, announced it would be sold to

Kelso & Co
Back to top Go down
dunmekmemad
Soccer Star
Soccer Star
dunmekmemad

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2011-08-17

PostSubject: Re: I'm New to This Forum!   I'm New to This Forum! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:30 pm

hi!!! i know this has been an old post but i dont wanna create my own...i am new to this forum as well!

i love soccer and i always being excited whenever i watch it!

if you want to check about sports, you can check my blog apprenticesports dot blogspot dot com....

cheers to all!
Back to top Go down
freakhead
Fan
Fan
freakhead

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: I'm New to This Forum!   I'm New to This Forum! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:30 am

I'm also new around here bro... and learning how to post also...

I saw you blog its great and interesting... can you give suggestions how do have good blog??

cheers!!!!
Back to top Go down
yanawang
Soccer Player
Soccer Player
yanawang

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2012-04-22

PostSubject: Re: I'm New to This Forum!   I'm New to This Forum! Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:49 am

hello then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm New to This Forum!   I'm New to This Forum! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm New to This Forum!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soccer Mania Online :: Introduction :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: