Soccer Mania Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Forums For The Growing Soccer Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SPAIN LaLiga 12B3T news update 11/08

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dunmekmemad
Soccer Star
Soccer Star
dunmekmemad

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2011-08-17

SPAIN LaLiga 12B3T news update 11/08 Empty
PostSubject: SPAIN LaLiga 12B3T news update 11/08   SPAIN LaLiga 12B3T news update 11/08 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:26 am

AC Milan's Antonio Cassano thanks Real Madrid & Jose Mourinho for message of support
The Italy international appreciated the kind gesture by the Spanish club before their 7-1 win over Osasuna in La Liga at the weekend
AC Milan striker Antonio Cassano has thanked Real Madrid and all the well-wishers who have shown him their support as he recovers from heart surgery.
SPAIN LaLiga 12B3T news update 11/08 Antonio-Cassano-4
The 29-year-old wrote an open letter that has been published on AC Milan's official website in which he offered his thanks to everyone who has supported him recently.
The Italy international paid particular attention to Real Madrid - his former club - whose players displayed shirts with the message "Forza Cassano" prior to their 7-1 win over Osasuna in La Liga on Sunday.
An extract of his letter reads: "In thanking all those who wished me well when I came out of the hospital, I would like to dedicate a heartfelt thanks to Real Madrid, in particular president Florentino Perez and coach Jose Mourinho.
"Now I will take a rest period at home in Genoa and I will follow my Milan closely on television as well as the national team.
"I also promise that I will be back on the pitch as soon as possible."
Cassano is likely to miss four to six months as he recovers from his operation. - http://www.goal.com

visit us at 12B3T.com
Back to top Go down

SPAIN LaLiga 12B3T news update 11/08
Page 1 of 1